CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy New Year!

Happy 2007! Wow, seems like just a few months ago we were all worried about the new millenium! and now 7 years into it and look at how we and the world around us have changed! I have two more kids than I did then. My sister in law was quick to point out that if I would have stopped at two, I would have two teenagers about to leave home. Oh, but I wouldn't trade them for anything. Some days (well, most days) are a little crazy around my house but, I would be bored with out it. I do love a challenge. Speaking of challenges, I am about to start one at Scrapbookchalet.com and can't wait. I hope to win the Cricut, that is probably the only way I will ever get it. I am also in a wonderful contest at Scrappinwithgrace.com. Got some serious competition here, wonderfully talented scrappers. Well, I'm out of hear. Doing laundry since I have to go back to work tomorrow.

No comments: