CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 5, 2007

Finally Friday!

Wow, the weekend is here. I am so glad, I have some serious scrapping to do. I got my awesome kits from Serendipityscrapbooks.com and can't wait to get busy. I also am excitied that I have been creating some awesome pages for the dt contest at Scrappinwithgrace.com. I can't wait till I can post them for everyone to see. Stop by and take a peek at Don't Let The Ball Drop Gallery! I am on a roll. I hope it continues since I am about to start two more Survivor type challenges: one at Scrapbookchalet.com and one at Timelessinspirations.com. I just can't get enough, I thrive on competition. Atleast that is what my coworkers say. It will also help me to reach my goal of 365 lo in the year 2007. Well off to scrap, hope everyone has an awesome weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck in the race Shana! I look forward to seeing all your wonderful creations!

Kelly said...

I hear ya on the competition issue ;) I can't believe you're doing BOTH of those contests! Whew! I think I'll do the one a SC, but I'm undecided as there are a LOT of my fellow dt members over there...Good luck, keep us posted!!