CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Welcomed Rain

Well, it has been raining cats and dogs for two days now. Boy did we need it too, but I could have done without the cold. Earlier in the week we were having 80 degree days and you could just feel spring in the air, now it feels like winter again. I am off tomorrow to visit my parents for the weekend and then we will come back home on and enjoy a lazy spring break from school. I can't wait, we all need a break. It will be so nice to sleep in, scrap through the day. Oh, and a little house keeping in between. DJ will be with us too and that always makes for a great time. We all miss him so much, it is nice when he is home. I hope the sunny weather shows back up so we can spend some time outdoors. We had hoped to go camping, guess mother nature will determine that. Hope everyone enjoys their weekend and if you don't have anything to do, check out the March is for Members crop at YOUR MEMORIES BY DESIGN. I am sorry to say, I will be missing out on that.

No comments: