CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Little Creativity is Good for the Soul


I didn't get as much done yesterday as I would have liked but I was happy with my layout that I did for Sketch#43 at Creative-Scrappers so I thought I would share. This is my dh and I the night before our last child. I have never had great "belly shots" before and just love the way these turned out. Since it is our last baby that makes it all the more special. I will never have that chance to feel the little life wiggle inside of my tummy again and that makes me kinda sad. I will cherish those moments forever. Today is another beautiful day, gearing up for possible rain again. I love spring rain as long as it doesn't get cold with it like last week. Enjoy your day in your neck of the woods.

3 comments:

missusem said...

Awesome Layout!!! :) Happy day to you too!!

Alecia Wolfford said...

Hey girl, this is GORGEOUS!! GREAT photo too!!

Shana Dilldine said...

thanks so much for checking me out