CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 7, 2007

So I've been tagged...

So I've been tagged...
This tag comes from Minda, one of my new mates on the design team at TallyScrappers.com.

1-post these rules
2-each person tagged must post 8 random(... hopefully interesting) facts about themselves
3-tags should write a blog post of these facts
4- at the end of the post 8 more bloggers are tagged and named
5-go to their blog and leave a comment telling them they're tagged

So here goes:
1. I am a first grade teacher and have been for 10 years.
2. I am domestically challenged. I can't keep my house clean even if I tried.
3. I don't balance my checkbook. That is why dh has his own, he can't stand it. I spend until it is empty. (such a bad habit)
4. I am a recluse. I guess you could say that, my sil does. I dont' get out and socialize much. I would rather stay at home and do my own thing (scrap)
5. I am an addict. I can't stop drinking Dr.Pepper. I drink way too much, but that is just how it is.
6. I moved out of my parents house at 16, still managed to finish HS and put myself through college on my own.
7. I would love to travel more with my dh. We would like to go to Greece.
8. I use a lot of scarcastic humor, some people get it some people don't.


Thanks for the Tag Minda!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks, Shana....will be tagging others soon!