CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 8, 2007

I got my GROOVE on!


Oh what a glorious day!! Dr. Pepper in hand, Almond Joy in my mouth. Yummy! The sunshine is out and I got my scrappy Groove on. I have created some awesome pages today, even if I do say so myself. I have been using the pile of Scenic Route that I bought at convention. Sorry I can't show them yet, they are for a DT gig at ScrappyGirlsDesigns.com. :-( Wish me luck!! Even if I don't get it, these lo's ROCK!! so glad my mojo is back, it has been on hiates (?) for a couple of weeks now. That is a lonnnnnngggg dry spell for me. I think it must have been all the dang rain! Tallyscrapper.com is rockin with new layouts, great upcoming chats with Donna Downey and Glitz Designs. Oh, my I can't wait to see their new products. Drop by ScrapbookChalet.com and Serendipityscrapbooks.com and say HI! Since I can't show the lo's I did today, here is one to tide you over!

No comments: