CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Just Monkey Business




Envy the Envies (envelope) challenge at Just Us Girls Challenge Blog and Card Patterns SKetch #97


Created this cute little monkey card while trying to learn how to blend my new Copic markers. I am by far a great stamper but I am trying to learn new techniques. I love and envie the way some people make it look like pure art...gorgeous. Maybe I will get there some day. I did buy a blending pen but it is dry? Is it supposed to be dry? I think I need to return it. Just monkey business while I try to get the littlest monkey to go to bed. She took a long nap today and doesn't want to go to sleep.

5 comments:

Arlene said...

I love the colors and matching envelope. Gorgeous take on that sketch!

Kathryn B said...

Love your little monkey! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

AKiteFlier said...

Well done and the monkey is just too cute. Thanks for playing along with JUGS this week - we surely appreciate your support and participation.

~amy~ said...

okay, that monkey is thee cutest! thanks so much for playing with us at Card Patterns!

Lisa Kind said...

Very cute card! Love that playful monkey and the envie looks beautiful! The copic blender should NOT be dry! It needs to be pretty juicy to work well. Thanks for playing with our JUGs challenge!