CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 4, 2010

I have returned

Hello everyone. Sorry that I basically fell off of the Earth. Lots going on in my life over the last few months. I apologize to everyone for not communicating my disappearance but just didn't, no excuses. As many of you know my mom has had serious health problems in the last year. They determined that her last coma was a metabolic coma. Not sure what caused that one. She has a better doctor now and is up to 86 lbs. In August, my cousin (27) passed suddenly. This was a surprise for me and on top of everything else going on I became really depressed. Overloaded at work and didn't function very well. I have not scrapped in almost 6 months. My last lo is unfinished still sitting on the table. I have not been healthy either. Had a bunch of bloodwork done when they were adjusting my medicine and they found that I was Vit. D deficient..who knew. Also borderline diabetic and high triglycerides on top of my high blood pressure. I have had to make some life changes and still need to get a lot of this under control but I am working on it. I am going to ease back into scrapbooking (I hope). I need to first get organized and clean everything up. Thanks to the many of you who have been checking up on me, I am grateful for all of you in my life. For now, take it easy and have a glorious holiday season.

No comments: