CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Terrific Thursday and Sketabilities Sketch #16

Hope everyone is having a terrific Thursday.  I am sticking close to home today, gotta naked troll running around my house.  We are trying to potty train Ciera.  She won't keep her diaper on so figured this was as good a time as any to try.  I have a stinkin feeling she isn't going to be as easy as the others.  They never liked getting pee on them so they learned quick, she doesn't seem to care.  She just thinks it is fun to run around without a diaper.

Since I am on potty watch today, decided to scrap a little.  I worked on the newly posted Sketchabilites sketch #16.  This is my 6 yr old at Fiesta Texas a few weeks ago.  They loved the carousel and rode it over and over.  I always think the carousel makes the prettiest pictures.  I used Bo Bunny Peacock Lane papers.  Whew! I have done more purple lo's this week than I have in years.

No comments: