CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Yeah, it's me again.

I know I shouldn't post twice in one day, but I needed this to get up since I will be going out of town tomorrow.  I am headed down to Austin to spend time with my brother and his family.  We are also taking the girls to Fiesta Texas in San Antonio.  Here is a layout that I had fun doing, used Sketchabilities sketch #17 .  This is a picture that I found at my moms.  This lady is my great-great grandmother.  On the photo it says she is my grandmother's grandmother.  So so interesting.  I did make copies of many others that I just can't wait to scrap.  This graphic 45 paper rocks heritage photos too. Thanks for taking a peak! ~ Shana

3 comments:

BlessedinTexas said...

We r trying to reach you about Nadja's trip home but your cell is not working. Will you please call us.

Thanks,
Diana

Scrapenabler said...

Great layout, love what you did.

Miss Jaster said...

Love the bloggy make over- so pretty! I recently redid mine too. :)