CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 18, 2009




Hi girls, sorry I have not been around much since the beginning of the week. My dad had to have surgery on Friday and they took out a mass from his bladder and are saying it is cancer. So I have been down there, not sure how much going I will have to do back and forth (3 hrs one way), I am trying to talk him into coming here since our drs are better and this is where he had his kidney transplant. He is in double jeapordy since the meds they want to use to treat this could affect his anti rejection medicine for the kidney which has already dropped to working 80%. For now all we are doing is waiting.

4 comments:

Renée said...

((HUGS)) I think the waiting is the worse. Good Luck in your fight!

Susan Coish said...

So sorry to hear about your dad! (((hugs))) to you, and praying for him!

GinniG said...

Praying for you and your dad! Hopefully everything will be okay. {{{HUGS!!!}}}

Elizabeth said...

I will be praying for your father. I am very sorry.