CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

On the day after Christmas....

I am loving the Figgy Pudding that Amber sent from Scrappy Girl Designs. It is rockin' my mojo. I couldn't get the spark yesterday until I pulled this out. Oh my then I was on a roll. I created a layout, card and altered item for my dt tryouts at Create My Keepsake. I really like how they all turned out. The girls are pitter pattering around the house and I am doing laundry and dishes. They seem to never end. I am enjoying my time off from work and getting a little me time in between. I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas and happy holidays to all.
Here is the card, the charm is from a broken bracelet.
This little gadget started out as a room deoderizer. Looked so much like a frame I decided that is what it would be reincarnated in to.

No comments: